Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Posted by cyberman
You can now unlock your GSM iPhone 4 with the new R-SIM IV. will work for iOS version 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1, 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, 5.0, 5.0.1 and 5.1 with modem firmware 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10.1, 4.11.08, 4.12.01. Be sure to check your firmware version before purchase!
The new R-SIM IV unlocks your GSM iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1 and earlier and now supports modem firmware versions 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10.1, 4.11.08, and 4.12.01. Currently, a tethered Jailbreak is available for iOS 5.1 for iPhone 4, and you will also need to install the latest Furious Mod file for proper operation.
How to use :
As activation is needed for the locked Iphone, the R-SIM IV card can only work in a single carrier mode .The default mode is AT&T. The R-SIM card has set 26 Carriers, and other Carrier can be set through GET Carrier Code & EDIT IMSI to activate.
• Enter SIM card application menu:
• Select “Select carrier”, the following operators will be shown:
JAPAN AU kddi
PHILIPPINES Sun Cellular
• Steps for unlocking:
If your Iphone has finished jailbreak, please follow the below steps:
1/ Put the R-SIM card and your sim card into the iphone4 ,and switch on the iphone4 ;
2. Connect your Iphone by itools software and ifunbox software ,and enter the “Files Management” to find “var/root/library/lockdown/”,and then delete all the files in the “lockdown”, and then switch off the Iphone.
3. Switch on the Iphone, it will give you a tip to activate it. Open the “iTunes” and connect the Iphone to activate it ,your Iphone4 will be successfully activated. Delete all the filles in the var/root/library/lockdown/ by itools & ifunbox software, switch off the Iphone and take out the R-SIM IV card, then insert your Sim card.
4. Switch on your Iphone, it will give you a tip to activate it. Open the “iTunes” and activate it through connecting ituens software, it will give a tip “wrong” .Stop connecting and close iTunes ..Switch on the iTunes and connect iphone4 again and activate it .When activated successfully, signal will come out. Now, it has been unlocked successfully!
If your Iphone has not finished jailbreak yet (ios5.0 5.0. 1 5.1), please follow the below steps:
• Put the R-SIM IV card and your sim card into the iphone, enter “setting”=>”Return to the original condition”=>wipe out all the contents and the settings. After a while's automatic operation of your iphone itself, it enters the condition to activate.
• Connect “iTunes” to activate it, and switch your Iphone off.
• Take the R-SIM card out, insert your sim card, switch on the Iphone, enter “setting”=>”Return to the original condition”=>wipe out all the contents and the settings. After a while's automatic operation of your iphone itself, it enters the condition to activate.
• Link “iTunes” to activate, it will give a tip “wrong”,disconnect the itunes and shut up itunes; switch on iTunes and link to iphone4 again to activate it, When activated successfully, signal will come out. Now, it has been unlocked successfully!